TIGER MOTH EXPERIENCE COVID-19 MITIGATION POLICY
- All staff and visitors will be subject to an infra-red body temperature test and asked if they are fit and well.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
- Toilet facilities are available in the Club House.
- Access to the Dispersal Hut shall be restricted to one family group.
- Takeaway food and drinks are available in the Club House Friday/Saturday/Sunday or you may bring your own refreshments.Safe distancing to be maintained and where it is not possible appropriate PPE to be worn.
- Visitors to the Dispersal Hut will be restricted to a total of six including the trainee.
- Open face helmet with a disposable head cover and microphone cover will be used for customers.
- Each helmet will undergo a two stage sanitisation with hydrogen peroxide and UVC light.
- Disposable gloves will be provided for staff and visitors.
- Instructors to use their own personal headset.
- Regular cleaning of all surfaces inside/outside and of the aircraft will take place.